Commissions Analyst (Excel Skills) - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is currently searching for a Commissions Analyst to join them on a contract basis in Berkshire. Strong Excel skills are essential for this role (commissions experience is desirable but not essential).
The role will involve working in the Commissions Team which is vital to paying 3rd party sales channels and dealing with queries. The Commissions Analyst will work in a team of 5.
- Systems configuration in order to improve processes and maximise performance
- Produce weekly calculations for 3rd party payments
- Data analysis within specialised software to identify and deliver improvements to support delivery of commercial objectives
- Client management activities and adhere to procedures
- Identify and review shortcomings in current compliance processes, systems and procedures and develop solutions to problems
- Support internal customers to ensure their needs are met
- Analyse key themes through the use of data from a wide range of sources
Required Skills and Experience:
- Data manipulation skills with the ability to work with Excel spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal stakeholders
- Planning and organisation skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.