|Job Title:||Commercial Property Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Commercial Property Manager
Reading - Flexible working
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading telecoms company, to join their busy Property Team. You will act as the main point of contact for Property and Special Projects Teams in relation to Rent, Rates, Utilities and property related projects specific to the unilateral portfolio
- Manage and drive the operational performance of outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Power and SWC contracts.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and take action to capitalise on them.
- Manage financial and operational risks and escalate to Head of Commercial Property and Commercial Property Managers.
- Work with Finance department to set the 5-year plan and deliver the 5-year plan within the budget set for the RAN property estate (2019 c.£80m) whilst continuing to deliver the operational and business outcomes.
- Improve and align existing processes and implement process change where potential improvements are identified
- Manage the regular data/information requirements of the Property Team and provide insight
- Escalate data issues and anomalies into Commercial Property and Data Team and pro-actively look to resolve them.
- Present updates on business as usual and relevant ongoing unilateral project work at Shareholder Property Review Meetings.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- An interest in external market factors and industry developments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Initiative and pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Resourcefulness: getting or finding information or filling in the gaps
- Ideally RICS qualified
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.