|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager - Berkshire - Permanent role|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Commercial Finance Manager - Berkshire - Permanent role
Mobile Telecoms service provider near Reading require a skilled Commercial Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for all commercial finance matters and partnering with the business to drive commercial and business strategy.
- Business case preparation, identifying key value drivers and associated costs/benefits across a range of business activities and Operational investments
- Providing Financial and Commercial support for Board approval papers
- Providing supporting analysis and advising on the impact of decisions and investments on the present and future financial performance of the company
- Supporting the procurement team with relevant financial analysis on buying decisions
- Month end, budgeting, forecasting and reforecasting
- Manage a team of up to 3 people
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified Finance professional (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong financial and management accounting knowledge and experience
- Ability to design bespoke analysis, to enable decision making
- Demonstrable experience of leading successful negotiations
- Experience of handling and analysing data inputs
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage relationships with senior leadership team, operational management, Suppliers and stakeholders
- Long term investment project appraisal experience
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.