|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Harris|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Manager - this is a permanent position reporting into senior level finance working for a rapidly growing communications company based in central Reading.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified, commercially focused Finance Manager to take responsibility for all aspects of the financial management for 3 business units, including management and financial accounting, business partnering, decision support, reporting, budgeting & forecasting.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Acting as Business Partner for the business teams
- Financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support,
- Preparation of quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets (budget management over £120m)
- Line management
- Opex and Capex management
- Work with the Financial Accounting team to produce month end results, Financial reporting and commentary, and analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equic) Finance Manager
- Commercially focused
- Experience supporting the business in managing large budgets
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions and take ownership
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required experience then please submit your CV on line
Salary disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.