Commercial Finance Manager
Based close to Reading
Permanent with attractive salary package
We have an exciting opening with a leading telecoms company based close to Reading, that will suit an experienced Commercial Finance Manager. The role sits within their Finance team and will report into their CFO enabling full and effective delivery of commercial finance objectives.
You will work closely with the wider finance team and business owners, driving commercial clarity and thinking to support business decisions.
In this role you'll be able to utilise your experience of:
- Investment appraisals for business cases
- Setting consumer pricing or undertaking competitive bid pricing submissions
- Assessing outsourcing proposals
For this role you will need:
- Experienced Senior level finance manager with proven Commercial acumen
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification with demonstrable background
- Excellent financial management and accounting experience
- Strong business case preparation experience
- Strong commercial analysis ability, and knowledge of supporting investing appraisals
- A background of supporting commercial strategies
- Comfortable presenting at board level
- Good leadership capability - should be comfortable directing and leading up to 3 people
- Advanced skills with Excel
If you would like to find out more, and be considered for the role please submit your CV to email@example.com, or simply apply to this advert.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.