Commercial Finance Manager - Reading
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to play a vital role in managing all aspects of financial management of the Tower and Antennas CAPEX. The role will sit within the Commercial Finance team and will support Head of Commercial Finance to deliver MBNL financial targets.
- Act as a business partner, collaborating with business teams, shareholders and suppliers, providing advice, support and consultancy services.
- Understand and balance the needs of the various stakeholders including shareholders, vendors and internal teams.
- Provide financial rigour to ensure delivery of towards overall delivery of Capex and indirect Opex targets.
- Understand existing processes and implement enhancements where appropriate, driving change where this will lead to greater ways of working and efficiencies.
- Ensure effective financial contract management of significant MBNL contracts through working with procurement teams including being financially responsible for such contracts.
- Deliver month end finance reporting with relevant commentary and analysis
- Prepare quarterly business plans, reforecasts and 5YP budgets in conjunction with the business ensuring accuracy and completeness, to be presented to and used by the shareholders.
- Provide financial modelling and analysis to help support commercial deals and influence decision making.
- Ensure the effective development of direct reports, leading by example. Provide coaching and mentoring and performance management.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with shareholders and vendor teams.
- Provide ad-hoc support to Head of Commercial Finance and Finance Director.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Qualified accountant with 3 years PQE
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and large budgets
- Ability to make decisions, influence and think strategically
- Attention to detail
- Ideally Telco experience and experience in managing direct reports
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV directly to Rebecca.Harris@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.