|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms organisation in the search for a Commercial Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for all commercial finance matters and partnering with the business to drive commercial and business strategy.
Your responsibilities as Commercial Finance Manager will include;
- Business case preparation, identifying key value drivers and associated costs/benefits across a range of business activities and Operational investments
- Providing Financial and Commercial support for Board approval papers
- Providing supporting analysis and advising on the impact of decisions and investments on the present and future financial performance of the company
- Supporting the procurement team with relevant financial analysis on buying decisions
- Month end, budgeting, forecasting and reforecasting
- Manage a team of up to 3 people
The ideal Commercial Finance Manager will have the following:
- Qualified Finance professional (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong financial and management accounting knowledge and experience
- Ability to design bespoke analysis, to enable decision making
- Demonstrable experience of leading successful negotiations
- Experience of handling and analysing data inputs
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage relationships with senior leadership team, operational management, Suppliers and stakeholders
- Long term investment project appraisal experience
If this sounds like the next position for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for further details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.