Commercial Finance Manager
I am currently recruiting for a senior level Commercial Finance Manager, this is a permanent position reporting into (and support) the Chief Finance Officer for a Mobile Telecoms company just based near Reading.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for all commercial finance matters and partnering with the business to drive commercial and business strategy.
- Business case preparation, identifying key value drivers and associated costs/benefits across a range of business activities and Operational investments
- Providing Financial and Commercial support for Board approval papers
- Providing supporting analysis and advising on the impact of decisions and investments on the present and future financial performance of the company
- Supporting the procurement team with relevant financial analysis on buying decisions
- Month end, budgeting, forecasting and reforecasting
- Manage a team of up to 3 people
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified Finance professional (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong financial and management accounting knowledge and experience
- Ability to design bespoke analysis, to enable decision making
- Demonstrable experience of leading successful negotiations
- Experience of handling and analysing data inputs
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage relationships with senior leadership team, operational management, Suppliers and stakeholders
- Long term investment project appraisal experience
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Salary and package disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.