An opportunity to work with a fantastic travel brand in Oxfordshire on an initial 6 month FTC, with the potential to go permanent after. This role sits within a Commercial team, and will take direct responsibility for 2 Commercial Finance Analysts. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and articulating a clear understanding of business drivers, KPI's and indicators across multiple business units.
- Being accountable for development and preparation of divisional trading/KPI reports.
- Commentating on divisional performance vs budget, as well as delivering analysis of results through real-time, short term reporting and business reviews.
- Strategic and commercial decision support.
- Financial analysis and modelling.
- Undertaking pricing and gross margin reviews.
- Providing commercial and financial insight/analysis on new product developments.
- Ensuring financial targets bonuses and other schemes are tracked and that targets are aligned to business performance.
- Cost of sales analysis including tracking the impact of foreign exchange fluctuations on business performance.
- Reviewing and challenging monthly/quarterly/annual P&L performance. of multiple business units.
- Tracking and forecasting performance of each division.
- Providing support for the five year strategic plan.
- Ad hoc financial reviews and investigations as required.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- High level of accuracy and detail.
- Strong commercial acumen and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Knowledge of the Private Equity model.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.