|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst - Reading|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Harris|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Commercial Finance Analyst - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to our state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL's mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost.
You'll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
We are entering an extended phase of large-scale deployment at MBNL. The Commercial Finance Analyst role will be business partnering with the new Head of Partner Deployment, managing finances for the Towers & Antennas programme relating to Managed Service Provider contracts.
You'll be a confident communicator with the confidence to challenge at a senior level and remain calm in a changing environment.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Fully qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA (preference), ideally with some PQE experience
- Ability to engage and challenge senior stakeholders and managers where required.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable mindset. They'll be working on the fast-paced T&A programme where priorities and actions change regularly, and they'll need to adapt to match.
- Confident communicator, who can interact with Internal Directors, Senior Shareholder Finance Managers, and business partnering with Heads-of internally at MBNL.
- Experience Implementing and embedding new processes within finance, and able to clearly articulate the business benefits and outcomes.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.