Commercial Director - Brand
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking a Commercial Director to join their team in Berkshire. This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially-focused individual who will act as the Commercial Director
Reporting to the CCO, this role has overall accountability for the brand performance. You will lead a team to create and take to market compelling customer offers from a suite of products and services to generate the Gross Margin from their brand base. You will deliver both commercial and customer experience outcomes in line with the strategy and price guidelines whilst managing a very large revenue budget.
The type of person we are looking for?
- An experienced leader capable of influencing at the most senior level and inspiring cross-functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions against a stretching vision and targets
- Proven track record of leading and developing cross functional teams with accountability for company or significant segment P&L performance in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to influence and lead cross functionally. A proven experience of delivering in a customer driven and competitive market.
- An excellent collaborator who is comfortable taking accountability for making decisions, holding others to account and working in an agile way
- Proven experience of delivering high impact change programs across organisations
- The role requires great planning, ensuring delivery and operational management of milestones and activities are understood, managed and issues resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- The ability to think and work at a strategic level whilst also focusing on delivering short term commercial outcomes.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.