|Job Title:||Commercial Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are looking for a great Commercial Administrator to join our client's expanding Head Office Team in Reading, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work.
We are looking for a Commercial Administrator to provide support to the Commercial team to manage administrative tasks relating to CSF/contract sign off process, contract database management
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for completing the contract signature process, including the following activities; Contract Summary Form ("CSF") sign off by stakeholders, organising and obtaining Director signatures for contractual documents, scanning and uploading of signed documentation to relevant contract database, liaison with suppliers where required
- Identify areas to improve efficiencies and drive down latency in completion times for contractual approval process
- Responsible for updating change control trackers for Managed Service Provider ("MSP") contract
- Responsible for maintaining and updating MSP contract part/price list in IFS in order for PSROs to place correct POs
- Ensuring contractual governance meetings are established and maintained and that meeting minutes are captured accurately
- Organising and updating information on SharePoint for Commercial team area
- Support in drafting documentation relating to design, test, build and process for IFS P2P
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational ability
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks at once
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you relish the prospect of developing your career in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.