|Job Title:||Code Litigation Lawyer / Commercial Property|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Code Litigation Lawyer
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Code Litigation Lawyer to join their busy legal team.
You will be an expert in the ECC code and have the responsibility of supporting on some ground breaking cases at Tribunal.
- To provide end to end litigation support and advice.
- To manage and control cases issued in the Upper Lands Tribunal providing end-to-end legal support to ensure delivery of judgements/guidance from the Tribunal to time, cost and quality. This will include:
- appointing managing and supporting external lawyers and barristers;
- providing assistance and support to internal personnel and Cornerstone's shareholders, suppliers, witnesses and experts;
- the service of Code notices,
- preparing the cases to go to Tribunal; and
- management of the cases through the Tribunal process
- management of costs throughout the process
- Ensure the service of Code notices, preparing Code sites to go to Court, and the management of Code sites in court to achieve Code Agreements are properly managed and/or escalated thereby reducing risk and costs
- Extensive litigation experience in a fast paced commercial environment and/or experience of working on high volume litigation cases
- Experience of Old Code (Telecommunications Act 1984) and New Code (Digital Economy Act 2017), acquiring rights/land using Compulsory Purchase principles, would be desirable
- The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor (or equivalent)
- Considerable experience or history of working in complex/property litigation, would be desirable
- Strong ability to manage a high caseload, to prioritise and juggle competing deadlines
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.