|Job Title:||Code Case Manager / Paralegal|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Code Case Manager / Paralegal
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Code Case Manager to support their busy Commercial Property legal team.
Working with Senior Legal Counsel and the wider Property and Estates Teams, you will play a vital role in overseeing the general procession of legal cases specifically ensuring that case files are documented, organised, kept up to date and available to key personnel and that documentation is fit for purpose.
- Coordinating all activity around the preparation of Tribunal papers, witnesses, documentation, record keeping etc.
- Working with Shareholders, witnesses and Shareholder legal teams to ensure that witness statements are prepared to quality standards.
- Liaising with individuals (both internally and externally) to obtain evidence and helping to present that information in an easy and comprehensible way
- Managing witnesses and their training and keeping Shareholder and other stakeholders informed and active.
- Ensuring that internal and external legal suppliers adhere to schedule and quality requirements and managing documentation accuracy.
- Attending and taking detailed and accurate meeting notes as appropriate and required
- Previous case handling experience
- Sound knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules and Court Procedures
- Highly organised with a strong ability to prioritise and juggle competing deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail and a passion to get things right first time
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.