|Job Title:||Cloud Consultant - Azure or AWS|
|Duration:||3 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Cloud Consultant - Azure or AWS - Contract - London
A global IT services company is searching for a Cloud Consultant with Azure or AWS expertise to join their team in London on a contract basis.
The Cloud Consultant will be responsible for defining the cloud strategy. This role will be 50% hands-on, 50% strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Cloud Certification in either Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience of Configuration Management Solutions (Ansible, Chef or Puppet), providing the ability to deploy, patch and maintain server end point configuration
- Administration experience of RHEL 6 & 7
- Experience of DevOps toolchain (Jenkins, GIT) and their application to optimising Enterprise Infrastructure Delivery
- Experience managing and deploying across large Virtual Server and Cloud based platforms
- Communications skills will need to be excellent.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud (AWS) DevSecOps / Security & DevOps Consultant
Location: Croydon, London
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Senior Project Manager (Oracle Cloud/Azure/AWS/Migration)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)