Chinese Mandarin Speaking Procurement Buyer
Full-time, renewable 12-month contract
Hybrid working (9am-6pm)
£35k-45k depending on experience
- Responsible for project outsourcing, professional services, IT software and hardware and other categories arising from the operation business in Ant Group, including drafting procurement solutions, supplier sourcing, price management, supplier performance management, and suppliers performance management, etc.
- On the basis of existing processes and systems, customise new processes and system functions adapted to the business situation and ensure efficient support for the business by procurement
- Carry out refined management of suppliers, complete supplier's ability profile, and build an ecological supplier support system
- Proficient in English and Chinese.
- Bachelor degree or above, with 2-3 years of experience in project outsourcing service procurement or enterprise product delivery services
- Familiar with and understand the procurement management system, with the procurement or management experience of large-scale company delivery service partners is preferred
- Have good communication skills, be able to conduct business negotiations independently, and be able to conduct business, cooperation promotion and training independently
- Strong learning ability, good at systematic thinking and use innovative thinking to solve problems, and have the ability to summarise, organise and output systematically
- Good project management skills, understanding of the required outcomes, able to communicate effectively, aware of associated budgetary constraints as well challenges associated with people and resources
- Excellent stakeholder skills, identifying key stakeholders in the procurement process and maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Have strong ability to work within pressure. Be willing to accept challenging work, and dare to break through conventional models. To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work full-time in the UK from the start of your employment without requirement for work/visa sponsorship.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.