|Job Title:||Chartered Surveyor - RICS|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
18 month FTC
This leading telecoms company are seeking a RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor to join their bust Estates team.
You'll be responsible for the day to day estate management of your allocated region, POC for all internal and external partners (landowners, agents and small works contractors), as well as being a Specialist Lead responsible for overall reporting and processes within your given specialism eg Agreement Renewals, New Code Rollouts, Wayleaves and Access Issues. You will also work closely with legal teams to support any issues around the new Electronic Communications Code.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
You'll be a highly engaging and engaged individual, who can influence others and bring them with you as you improve overall service and efficiency for our shareholders and the millions of mobile phone users who rely on our network.
You will need to have:
- Property related Qualifications eg RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Previously worked within a property surveyor position, managing a large volume of sites
- Professional experience with the Landlord & Tenant Act
- Knowledge of Electronic Communications Code (Digital Economy Act) would be nice.
- Experience of compulsory purchase or Wayleaves.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.