- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders within customer team and act as their business partner for Channel Impact assessments and Post Implementation Review
- Will support 50% of their time with Impact Assessment & Post Implementation Review delivery on some of the key projects.
- Partners with Channel Change Planning Manager to protect customer facing channel with overload of changes and provide intelligence and expertise on translating a business change to channel impacts
- Identifies shortcomings, then suggests and implements improvements to existing business practices, while developing and delivering projects
- Uncovers emerging issues and/or needs and identified potential causes and related issues, key stakeholders and barriers.
- Takes responsibility for developing the channel capacity assessment specialists on their technical needs and partners with Head of Channel Capacity to develop a formal development framework that enhances the capability of channel capacity assessment specialists
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise led solutions against range of criteria to find that best meets business needs
- An advocate of lessons learnt database through Impact assessment process that drives continuous improvement in the business
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on supporting IA/PIR using appropriate analytical processes and procedures to help guide decision making
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to specialists on acquiring, organising, protecting and processing data to fulfil IA / PIR objectives
- Uses clear and effective communication skills (verbal or written) without supervision, does a compelling and concise story telling through IA/PIR outcomes.