Cash Management Specialist
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, UK
- Responsible for the efficiency and liquidity of the regional subsidiary`s cash, monitor and control the operations of all liquidity management which include, but are not limited to daily transactions, cash plan, and bank account, balance management.
- Manage the intercompany fund transfers, intercompany loans as well as the dividend payments of each subsidiary.
- Ensure the compliance of external regulation and internal policy. Proactively monitor cash management processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to banking and treasury policies, and escalating to management.
- Analyze, recommend, and execute authorized strategies for Cash Management/Operations
- Work with corporate banks and evaluates bank services capability, monitors bank performance and recommend appropriate action.
- Keep in good communication with Regional finance and support their business development.
- Bachelor's degree or above preferably in finance or a related major (such as accounting, economics, or business administration)
- Experience directly performing Cash Management activities, and good skill with treasury management system.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Adaptable to change and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), Mandarin is a plus.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.