|Job Title:||Campaign Manager (Consumer Comms) - Contract, Start ASAP|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Berkshire (3-6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer driven environment. They are currently seeking a Campaign Manager to work within their Consumer Comms team, on a 3-6 month interim assignment.
The Campaign Manager sits within the Customer Communications team and is part of the wider Marketing function This team is responsible for planning and executing best in class communications for our customers.
- You will be responsible for creating World Class customer comms that are timely, relevant, engaging and align with the brand purpose.
- You will be managing the end to end process, including helping to define any data selections, creating customer journeys and working with extended teams to look at channel impact, KPI's etc.
- You will ensure that within any execution of briefs, you understand opportunities to test and optimise communication journeys to assist with changing customer behaviour.
- The Campaign Manager will be responsible for ensuring the correct messages hit the customer at the right time and the contact strategy is maintained in line with our guidelines.
- This role will involve working closely with other teams within the business to create innovative marketing initiatives that surprise and delight the customer, ensuring they are always at the heart of all our activities.
- Campaign Management and CRM experince is essential
- Strong commercial awareness and experience in the use of internal and external information sources to develop marketing initiatives.
- Superb interpersonal & influencing skills adaptable at all levels to support and drive real time marketing initiatives by articulating the business and personal benefits of adoption
- Experience of working to brief, with excellent presentation & communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.