CAD Drawing Assistant
Duration: ongoing temp role, 3 months rolling
Our client, who is a leading Telecommunication company, is currently seeking a CAD Drawing Assistant to join their existing team with opportunity to grow in this challenging position. With the state of the art facilities, multicultural working environment and other benefits, this is an opportunity that you don't want to miss out.
- Produce technical drawings for the Site Design Department using AutoCAD
- Establish and maintain library of AutoCAD Blocks and Templates
- Accurate information to be entered onto drawings
- Work to strict deadlines, able to manage pressures and work loads
- Producing drawing with required quality following given drawing standards/specifications
- Juggle work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with Design Technicians and Design Engineers.
- Keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and report within the team
- Maintain document log and document tracker
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
- Recent hands on experience using AutoCAD
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Professional and positive approach
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.