|Job Title:||C++ Developer - C++ - T - SQL - Reading - Contract|
|REF:||FJS - C++ 2_1520248578|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
C++ Developer - C++ - T - SQL - Reading - Contract
Are you an experienced Developer with a solid knowledge of C++ and T-SQL with either current Security Clearance or ability to attain it? If so then please apply to this brand new contract role based in Bracknell.
You will be working within one of the worlds largest technology suppliers on a range of projects and the C++ coder is required to enhance an existing C / C++ application used for functional and performance testing.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- 5 years+ experience of coding in C++
- Good experience of writing SQL, stored procedures in Transact SQL for SQL Server 2008 (other versions are also fine).
- Experience of building multi-threaded applications.
- Experience of using Microsoft Foundation classes for database access.
- Comfortable working with older coding styles and seeking to bring a more object oriented style to a legacy application.
- Good working with close knit teams - but distributed in location.
- SC Clearance or ability to attain - must be UK resident for last 5 years.
If this position seems like a match for you then please apply by responding to this advert. Alternatively please call me on (0117) 9087000 or e-mail direct on: email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Recruiters - Maidenhead or Reading
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Architect - Milton Keynes - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Business Process Analyst (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England