|Job Title:||Business Support Specialist|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Salary:||Market Hourly Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Business Support Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a new contract opportunity as a Business Support Specialist. You will be supporting our busy client providing day to day administration support as well as basic analytical support.
My client are looking for someone with a good understanding of reviewing data and looking at relationships between date.
- Confident with Excel and able to manage large amounts of information and analysis into clear and insightful communication and output.
- Planning, organisation and coordination skills.
- Very good verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate teamwork, ability for multi-tasking and working under high pressure deadlines.
- Manage and analyse data feeds received from stakeholders
- Ensure all data is fit for purpose and review the raw data
Confident communication skills, happy to liaise across the business as well as data teams across the different work streams (Procurement, Finance, Sales, Project, Master Data etc.)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office product including proficient in Excel
- Detail orientated with a strong ability to stay focused
- Can communicate ideas clearly and effectively in a team environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to think and act independently
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Time management and organisational skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.