|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Salary:||Up to £10.20 per hour|
|Duration:||6 month rolling|
|REF:||BSA Derry 22000411_1653049410|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
New opportunity to join a large organisation in Derry on a temporary on-going contract for a Business Support Administrator.
As the Business Support Administrator you will be dealing with the end to end process for Invoice Billing via our OneERP (SAP based) Finance System.
The need to ensure tasks are carried out on specific days/times in line with the business needs means flexibility on working times is a must especially around month/year end. Business Support covers a variety of support tasks across the company which each team member will be expected to be cross trained in to ensure continuity of service in times of team absences.
- Provides a specialised support role (as defined locally) for a service delivery unit, business area or team
- provide a support service to a specialist team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
- Planning, organising and monitoring work. Recognises changes in priorities for the team and own workload and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
- Storing and reporting information. Maintains appropriate data relevant to the specified role for the business area or team to ensure accurate records and the ability to report when necessary to management.
- Business awareness. Recognises the business impact of their role to the business area or team and helps ensures productivity and costs are maintained.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
- MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel (Intermediate)
- Knowledge of SAP but not essential as full training will be given
- Ability to engage effectively with all levels of Management, Customers, Suppliers and Partner Organisations
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.