|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|REF:||BSA - FJ F_1652868488|
|Contact Name:||Christine Mclaren|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client is currently looking for a Business Administrator. This role is for an administrator dealing with the end to end process for Invoice Billing via their OneERP (SAP based) Finance System. The need to ensure tasks are carried out on specific days/times in line with the business needs means flexibility on working times is a must especially around month/year end. Business Support covers a variety of support tasks across the company which each team member will be expected to be cross trained in to ensure continuity of service in times of team absences.
The role holder will provide a support service to a specialist team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The role holder will have a good working knowledge of the specialist area and be responsible for a specific set of tasks within this discipline. Basic knowledge of the specific field and of relevant tools and methods.
- Support. Provides a specialized support role (as defined locally) for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
* Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Make an analysis of a potential problems or issues, diagnosis and make potential recommendation for resolution to the team leader or manager in order to maintain appropriate service for the business unit, area or team.
* Working for others. Liaises with own business area or team as well as throughout Fujitsu in order to maintain the appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements of the business unit, area or team.
* Planning, organizing and monitoring work. Recognizes changes in priorities for the team and own workload and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
* Storing and reporting information. Maintains appropriate data relevant to the specified role for the business area or team to ensure accurate records and the ability to report when necessary to management.
* Communication. Communicates effectively by using appropriate questioning, listening and presentation skills for colleagues, managers and customers in order to express and convey information appropriately for the business area or team's requirements.
* Standards. Operates processes, standards and practices and recognizes where they can be improved for the business area or team in order to meet the requirement of the business unit, area or team as well as Fujitsu.
* Business awareness. Recognizes the business impact of their role to the business area or team and helps ensures productivity and costs are maintained.
* Personal Development. Maintains a depth of knowledge in their area and takes initiative to extend knowledge in order to ensure personal contribution to the team.
Key Performance Indicators
Meets performance goals as set
* Personal development plan kept up to date
* Strategic goals and targets are met
* Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
* Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
* Good time management.
* Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
* Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables.
* Agreed standard of measurement.
* Team contribution and contribution to team deliverables.
* Up to date skills are maintained
Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel (Intermediate)
Ability to engage effectively with all levels of Management, Customers, Suppliers and Partner Organisations
Be proactive, tenacious, and use own initiative - exercising sound judgement
Ability to work as part of team or as an individual
Knowledge of SAP but not essential as full training will be given
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.