This role is working for a high profile brand that offers a great base salary along with bonus plus 28days hols + 3.5% flex allowance, pension and more!
As a Business Sales Assistant you will be responsible for delivering voice and Mobile Broadband connections to new and existing business customers in line with company targets and KPIs. Maintain communication between the company and its key business accounts, with the aim of growing the existing business base by adding value and revenue to our core business.
This is a target orientated role dealing with inbound calls from potential customers and as key point of contact for existing business customer base for additional sales and upsales as well as outbound calls to generate new business.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and the Glasgow Offices with a balance of home and office based working. You will work 37.5hrs / week in a shift pattern which sits between 8am and 8pm Monday- Friday and they will also work 1 Saturday in 5.
- Provide a first class sales experience for all existing business customers
- Maximise and convert potential opportunities to sales to generate revenue to the business.
- Save and retain our existing business customers.
- Outbound calls to potential customers and existing business customers making them aware of the latest products and services
- Deliver and maintain outstanding departmental quality standards to ensure first class level of service delivery, irrespective of medium
- Telesales experience (recent or in the recent past)
- Sales Experience
- Inbound/Outbound Call Handling Experience
- Target and Sales driven individual
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.