The emphasis is building and developing trust relationships to senior stakeholder level, you will be required to do this with operating companies under the group and also across Europe, acquiring a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements and managing all communication.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Define the stakeholder environment, analyse different stakeholder groups and understand their diverse needs and requirements.
- Create a strategy targeting the key stakeholder groups and determine their readiness for change.
- Manage the communications across key stakeholders, adhering to the defined strategy using innovative and different communication
- Create and implement a governance cadence for the programme and stakeholder groups. Ensure best practice is adhered to during meetings (minutes, actions and next steps are recorded and distributed).
- Be the central point of contact and quality gate for all communication and governance activity in the International Carrier Services team.
- Acquire and demonstrate a detailed knowledge of all stakeholder requirements through regular contact and meetings. Use this to improve communication and management. Acquire a thorough understanding of needs and requirements of the OpCo and/or business;
- Ensure that requirements of the OpCos and other business areas, such as retail, enterprise and M2M/IoT, are dealt with (in accordance with agreed SLAs and KPIs);
- Ensure all interfaces between OpCos, business areas and International Carrier Services are clearly identified;
- Resolve any issues faced by OpCos and deal with complaints (in accordance with SLA/QoS standards);
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including QoS and Analysis/Insights) to ensure 360 degree approach and monitoring;
- Work together with CAI to forecast and track key OpCo and business area metrics as agreed with them;
- Prepare status reports;
- Assist with challenging requests from OpCos and/or escalate when necessary.
- Understanding of the challenges and required time schedules of an OpCo (an affiliate);
- Governance , creating governance.
- Understanding of how changes in the telecom/mobile arena can shift business dynamics of the 3 Group;
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with a variety of cultures in a business environment;
- Proven work experience in business and or communication manager capacity;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Self-starter with the ability to drive outcomes and make an impact quickly.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Background from a mobile operator
- Understanding the basics of mobile network, interconnect and international roaming;
- Project management skills;
- Good command of a second language.
Skills and Approach
- A strong customer orientation, ensuring to capture the 360 degree feedback;
- Relationship building capability with the understanding of others needs, and ability to maintain effective ongoing discussions with colleagues/OpCos;
- Solutions orientated with a strong personal drive;
- Highly personable and motivated;
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and pay attention to details;
- Adaptable, flexible and a logical thinker;
- Excellent people & communication skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.