Business Process Analyst - Stakeholder/WLAs/RACIs/ITIL/eTOM
Recruiting immediately and on a 3 month contract basis, for an established client near Maidenhead. Our client is looking for a Business Process Analyst with previous experience working in a blue-chip, IT or Telecoms environment. Candidiaytes must have excellent stakeholder experience and knowledge of frameworks, process methods & standards.
Reporting into the Senior Business Analyst, you will be a member of a small team of Business Process Analysts supporting a wide variety of initiatives.
- Working closely with stakeholders and SMEs to identify and analyse business processes
- Facilitating collaborative workshops with SMEs to capture business processes
- Documenting processes with clearly developed process maps and process descriptions according to defined standards
- Producing other process deliverables including the SIPOC, RACI and POAP
- Producing WLAs and OLAs
- Identifying issues, risks and KPIs
- Following a standard business process architecture framework to ensure all processes are developed at the correct process level
- Managing change during development of the to-be process
- Examining processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations
- Facilitating process improvement initiatives using agreed methodology
- Publishing deliverables on the team website/knowledge hub when necessary
Knowledge & Skills
- Need to have excellent process experience
- Knowledge of frameworks, process methods & standards e.g. ITIL, CMMi, TM Forum (eTOM / BPF)
- Excellent with process analysis, process documentation and process modelling
- Workshop facilitation
- Influencing skills
- Problem solving skills and a good understanding of business or IT is preferred.
- IBM Blueworks Live or Visio knowledge.
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Due to the large volumes of applications we receive for these roles, please do not call following an online application. After CV submission, candidates will be shortlisted based on skillsets and only those suitable will be contacted. If you aren't contacted within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.