|Job Title:||Business Insurance Compliance Lead|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Business Insurance Compliance Specialist / Lead - Mobile Telecoms - 6 months - Berkshire/flex working
Reporting to the Lead Financial Services Compliance Specialist (Insurance), the Compliance Lead (Business Insurance) will provide specialist, practical regulatory guidance and support, to ensure that Three has the right policies, processes, procedures and controls in place to operate in line with its legal and regulatory obligations under the FCA regime.
Main Description Text
- Work closely with our IT transformation programme, you'll be required to support in designing appropriate and effective controls to ensure our business-to-business general insurance product operates in line with regulatory expectations and is designed to deliver fair customer outcomes, end-to-end.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the Legal team and the wider business to facilitate that legal and regulatory changes impacting the business insurance product are effectively identified and implemented.
- Review / provide guidance on the development of compliance related policies, procedures, processes and controls to facilitate compliance with applicable financial services laws and regulations.
- Support the business with FCA compliance related issues so that issues are being appropriately identified, investigated, managed and resolved.
- Prepare relevant compliance reporting to meet both internal and external requirements.
- Engage with 1st / front line operational business teams to drive compliance awareness and improvements, as well as good outcomes for our customers.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of business-to-business insurance regulation and best practices.
- Subject matter expert in financial services compliance and regulation with significant experience in financial services - essential. Including: knowledge of, and ability to analyse, understand and apply financial services regulation and FCA handbooks - e.g. Insurance Distribution Directive, Regulated Activities Order, ICOBS (in particular GI products), SYSC, DISP, PROD etc.
- Understanding of conduct risk management best practices and what it means to deliver fair customer outcomes across an insurance product customer journey.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You'll be a people-person who is skilled at explaining regulatory requirements in practical terms, and at building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Strong report writing skills are also essential.
- Proficient user of MS Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams).
- Work well under pressure, be flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and manage several tasks at the same time working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently to plan, organise and prioritise activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.