Business Improvement Executive
Based in Witney
Competitive Salary DOE
Our Client are looking for a talented Business Improvement Analyst to join their team. The Business Improvement Executive will be responsible for proactively identifying opportunities for improvement across the business and assist in the analysis of the requirements, and driving through the change, supporting its delivery and implementation as required, including communication, testing, and post implementation reviews.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify tangible opportunities for improvement in current business practices across the business.
- Document current and proposed new processes, identifying best practices.
- Support the implementation of best practice across all parts of the business.
- Engage with the business during user acceptance testing to ensure that the final product meets the requirements of the business.
- Assist in the implementation of new technologies across the business, including writing training documentation and assist in training to ensure successful roll-out.
- Running post implementation workshops and following up on feedback of new process and practices to ensure that improvement is fit for business needs
- Support the technical team throughout the development phase to ensure the suitability of the provided solutions
- Contribute to project plans and provide IT project support to Project Manager, when needed
- Keen interest in understanding how a business works
- Proven ability to produce concise and objective specifications of business needs
- Proven ability in challenging the business to consider all options available and provide recommendations to ensure projects are progressing
- Experience of project management from start to full implementation using Agile methodologies
- Experience of working with bespoke in-house systems
- Experience of working within the travel industry
- Good presentations skills
- Strong user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of testing and implementing new technologies
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); applicants must be able to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical personnel at all levels and across multiple offices (UK & US)
- Process orientated, organised with a high attention to detail
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight timescales
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- A confident, positive and outgoing person with natural enthusiasm
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.