An opportunity to join a fun and vibrant brand as a Business Improvement Executive. This would suit a Business Analyst or Business Process Analyst with a couple of years of experience who is keen to get into a varied and challenging position, or a process driven individual with experience of documenting business requirements.
- Identify tangible opportunities for improvement in current business practices
- Document current and proposed new processes, identifying best practices
- Support the implementation of best practice across all parts of the business
- Engage with the business during user acceptance testing to ensure that the final product meets the requirements of the business
- Assist in the implementation of new technologies across the business, including writing training documentation and assist in training to ensure successful rollout
- Running post implementation workshops and following up on feedback of new process and practices to ensure that improvement is fit for business needs.
- Support the technical team throughout the development phase to ensure the suitability of the provided solutions
- Contribute to project plans and provide IT project support to the Project Manager when needed
- Keen interest in how a business works
- Ability to produce concise and objective specifications of business needs
- Ability to challenge the business to consider all available options and provide recommendations to ensure projects are progressing
- Project management experience
- In-house system experience/knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and hungry to learn
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.