Business and Communications Manager - Permanent - South-West London.
A global conglomerate (telecoms) is currently searching for a Business and Communications Manager to join their team in South-West London on a permanent basis.
- The Business and Communications Manager will be responsible for defining all aspects of the engagement and communication with key stakeholders.
- Ensure high levels of service delivery are maintained through effective planning and management of a defined communication and strategy and plan.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with OpCos and other business areas and ensure a comprehensive understanding of their requirements is maintained and acted upon.
- Define the stakeholder environment, analyse different stakeholder groups and understand their diverse needs and requirements.
- Create a strategy targeting the key stakeholder groups and determine their readiness for change.
- Manage the communications across key stakeholders, adhering to the defined strategy using innovative and different communication
- Create and implement a governance cadence for the programme and stakeholder groups. Ensure best practice is adhered to during meetings (minutes, actions and next steps are recorded and distributed).
- Be the central point of contact and quality gate for all communication and governance activity.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Understanding of the challenges and required time schedules of an OpCo;
- Either interconnect and roaming / carrier services or mobile telecoms:
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with a variety of cultures in a business environment;
- Proven work experience in business and or communication manager capacity;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Self-starter with the ability to drive outcomes and make an impact quickly.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding the basics of mobile network, interconnect and international roaming;
- Project management skills;
- Good command of a second language.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.