Great Position open for a Business Analyst with good background within telecoms and ideally someone who has worked within transformation projects, to come on-board and work for a vibrant and reputable telecommunications company based in Limerick, Ireland. This will be a 4 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
The business analyst will sit within the Capability area of Transformation with specialists and developers to deliver bespoke and customised applications. The successful applicant will be responsible for the requirements gathering, development support, testing, stakeholder management, implementation and roll out of a number of projects relating to improving the efficiency of the client's customer support processes, new business initiatives and efficiency programmes.
- Business analysis experience (within Mobile / Telco) across a variety of business functions and sponsors
- Ability to write effective Use Cases
- Visual modelling techniques such as workflow diagrams or wireframe prototypes.
- Strong facilitation and elicitation skills.
- Experience of working with both agile and waterfall methodology.
- Experience of working on Products, Handsets, Telco Networks.
- CTI and IVR knowledge, Customer care, OSS and BSS implementation would be an advantage.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.