Business Analyst - Compliance
6 Month + Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with regulatory and compliance experience for a 6 month initial contract based in Maidenhead. Working for a large telecoms company you will provide analytical support to help identify compliance breaks/gaps and identify areas of concern.
As Compliance Business Analyst you will undertake compliance impact analysis, use your knowledge of business process frameworks to analyse process activities and identify where evidence is required. You will provide quality assurance over policy development, engage with Directorates, monitor the state of compliance in the business - identifying and tracking corrective actions and prepare for audits.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a BA or BPA position within regulatory compliance
- Able to develop a good understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and limitations of the current business and how it might impact the compliance review
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to clearly communicate issues, associated risks and identify the root cause and possible strategic implications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have the confidence and gravitas to challenge decisions that may result in an issue or delay to a resolution
- Strong time management skills, be able to work to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.