|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|REF:||FJS - MTbidmanager_1592323583|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
CONTRACT - 6 Months
Our client a global IT services company are looking for a customer-focused, results-oriented and driven Bid Manager? Can you manage the production of responses to customer requests for change? Our client is looking to grow their team with committed people to manage bid responses for their customers across the region.
We are looking for a Bid Manager to manage the impacting of multiple concurrent customer requests for change ranging in value from £20k to £20m. The role will involve managing the team, and the process, from receipt of the request for change to the change being on contract.
- Experience of working in a Secure environment.
- End-to-end bid management of the production of the formal response to customer requests for change, of values ideally up to £20m, including resource allocation, prioritization, planning, engagement with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of the internal governance process needed for the approval of request for change responses.
- High degree of finance and commercial acumen.
- Understanding of a high pressure environment in the ever changing world of today.
The successful candidate will be required to hold a high level of Security clearance prior to starting - candidates not holding this clearance may still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire