|Job Title:||BI Project Manager (self-service) - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
BI Project Manager (self-service) - Contract - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecoms service provider in Berkshire are looking for an experienced BI/Data & Analytics Project Manager, who has demonstrable experience of successfully managing the set-up of a self-serve operating model.
- Own and drive the setup of the BI self-service operating model.
- Management of risk, issues, dependencies and the overall plan to fully operationalise the new BI operating model;
- Managing the delivery team (onshore & offshore) to deliver specific outcomes to an excellent standard on time and within budget
- Experience of delivering data analytics products end-to-end
- Good knowledge of modern data tools such as MicroStrategy, Python, SAS, Tableau, Python, Azure
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile delivery methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong stakeholder management experience
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Project Coordinator - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
VAT Compliance Manager
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire