BI Project Manager
3 Month Initial Contract
BI Project Manager - We are looking for an experienced BI/Data & Analytics Project Manager, who has demonstrable experience of successfully managing the set-up of a self-serve operating model. This is a delivery role that will focus on the operationalising and run of the new operating model for BI within the Data & Analytics Hub. As the Project Manager you will drive your team to deliver well-structured and high impact data projects through the new self-serve operating model, that you will be instrumental in setting up.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- MUST HAVE - experience of the set-up and delivery of a self-serve automated system .
- Deliver well-structured, high impact data projects
- Management of risk, issues, dependencies and the overall plan to fully operationalise the new BI operating model;
- Ability to proactively and independently lead a delivery team;
- Experience of delivering data analytics products end-to-end
- Good knowledge of modern data tools such as MicroStrategy, Python, SAS, Tableau, Python, Azure
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile delivery methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong stakeholder management experience
- Solid experience working as a BI Project Manager
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity please submit your CV online
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Oracle HCM Consultant
HSQE Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: North West England, England
Site Access Negotiator