This will be a 12 month fixed term contract working for a great company that will involve undertaking Financial Reporting activities and being responsible for the following key Financial Reporting tasks:
- Preparing and maintaining integrity of financial statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly debtor reconciliations
Training will be provided where required.
The role allows flexability working from home after COVID. Currently remote due to COVID and offers great benefits.
What the role will be doing:
- Prepare annual financial statements with support from the Group Accountant
- Accountable for balance sheet reconciliations (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and identifying opportunities and risks
- Reviewing other balance sheet reconciliations prepared by other member of Finance such as bank, payroll
- Weekly debtor's reconciliation and liaising with the business on resolution of variances
- Monthly reporting on fixed assets and capitalised project costs - liaising with FP&A
- Work closely with commercial finance team to provide them with robust financial data to support their business partnering and decision making
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns for the group
- Supporting payroll with the PSA calculation
- Work on ad hoc projects to deliver system and process efficiencies and enhancements
- Monitoring the helpdesk to ensure tickets are resolved within agreed SLA's and providing support when necessary
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
What experience is needed:
- Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate across all areas of the business
- Build and develop relationships with key business stakeholders
- Flexible team player
- Positively challenge the status quo
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.