Assistant Finance Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for a developing finance professional to join the in-house team of a leading telecoms company.
You will be working alongside the Commercial Finance Manager & Senior Finance Analyst to provide the following:
- month end Financial Reporting packs for reviews with shareholders and the directorates.
- work with the outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Utilities to improve reporting and analysis. This will include travel and attendance at relevant monthly management forums.
- business partner with the Legal and Property departments to exploit identified opportunities for cost savings and to mitigate any risks for cost increases.
- forecasting and budgeting processes.
An excellent salary is on offer with the added bonus of your ACCA/CIMA qualifications being funded also.
You must have:
A relevant qualification in either Maths, Science, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Law
Hungry to develop your financial career with an leading company within the telecoms industry
- At least 1 years work experience as a finance analyst
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.