3 Month Contract, Immediate Start
A short term opportunity has arisen for an Accountant with experience managing Purchase Orders working for a busy growing company just near Reading. As this is an urgent position we require someone who is available immediately or with 1 week notice.
This is a 3 month contract where you will be responsible for clearing down/reduction of open POs but also to assess whether the PO process is effective, and to make recommendations on how to improve this. My client is wanting someone who is experienced with the PO process, and has the ability and understanding to spot where PO processes can be improved.
- Clear down outstanding PO's
- Support the Financial Controller to ensure the PO process is being managed in line with company controls. Help to develop and enhance the company's P2P control framework as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid technical finance knowledge and experience.
- Strong knowledge/experience of the PO process and process improvements
- Good understanding of best practice governance and controls surrounding P2P processes.
- Ability to work accurately, under pressure to tight deadlines, be motivated, work flexibly, be open-minded and have a positive pragmatic attitude
If you are available immediately and have the required PO experience then please submit your application on line or email directly to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.