This will be a 12 month fixed term contract working for a great company that will involve assisting with Financial Reporting activities and being responsible for the following key Financial Reporting tasks:
- Assisting in preparing and maintaining integrity of financial statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The role allows flexability working from home after COVID. Currently remote due to COVID and offers great benefits.
What the role will be doing:
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements for the US operating company with support from the Group Accountant
- Assist in the monthly preparation of financial statements for ATUS including analysis of GP1, GP2 and overheads
- Assisting in the completion of the programme contribution flash working day one with commentary
- Accountable for balance sheet reconciliations (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and identifying opportunities and risks
- Reviewing other balance sheet reconciliations prepared by other member of Finance such as bank, payroll.
- Monthly reporting on fixed assets and capitalised project costs - liaising with FP&A
- Work closely with the US commercial finance team to provide them with robust financial data to support their business partnering and decision making
- Supporting payroll with the PSA calculation in the UK and US
- Work on ad hoc projects to deliver system and process efficiencies and enhancements
- Working with the Financial Reporting team to develop exception reporting resulting in JD / AX errors being corrected in month
What experience is needed:
- Qualified or part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Ability to communicate across all areas of the business
- Build and develop relationships with key business stakeholders
- Flexible team player
- Positively challenge the status quo
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.