Assistant Accountant - Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join our Finance Department and this position will sit within the Financial Accounting and Reporting Team. The team work on all aspects of monthly and annual accounting and reporting, including audit and compliance and interact closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Assistance with monthly management account preparation
- Assistance with audit and compliance queries
- Assistance with administration and maintenance of ERP system (IFS)
- Assistance with monthly nominal account reviews
- Assistance with VAT accounting and reporting
- Assistance with various ONS reporting requirements
- Assistance with cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Assistance with payment processing and bank account reconciliations
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- An excellent academic record to at least a degree standard
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Ideally relevant work experience
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.