|Job Title:||Apple/Mac/Jamf 2nd & 3rd Line Service Desk Technical Support|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Apple/Mac/Jamf 2nd & 3rd Line Service Desk/Help Desk/Desktop/Technical Support Engineer (Apple MacOS & Jamf Pro) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Fitzrovia, London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- As an IT Analyst, with a vertical in Apple, Mac, Jamf & MS products/technologies, you will be providing customer service focused technical IT help desk support to a large sized user base. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise, supporting printers, scanners, mobile devices and all other end-user devices, as well as, maintaining, installing, upgrading, modifying, integrating, customising and administering user laptops and desktop pc's
- CCA/Jamf Certified Administrator on Jamf Pro & Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or equivalent
- Good working knowledge and experience of the following: Active Directory (Add/Remove & Edit Users), Google Apps, Office 365
- Administration and maintenance of Cloud based services
- Support of mobile devices (Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Experience of working within a fast paced high volume BAU ticket environment, with knowledge of Jira or Service Now ticketing systems
- Software and hardware issues, on Apple MacOS, iOS and Windows devices.
- Desirable - Utilities/Commodities/Energy sector experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin - J2EE
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant