|Job Title:||Affiliate Specialist|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rates|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
6 Month Contract
Affiliate Specialist - an exciting contract opportunity has arisen working for a leading Technology company in Maidenhead responsible for the planning, developing and executing of Trading initiatives to drive business outcomes.
This is a 6 Month contract position looking to start as soon as possible.
As Affiliate Specialist you will liaise with Trading, Digital and Marketing Communications to roll out different affiliate marketing activities, growing existing relationships with key influencers and affiliates in order to rapidly extend business outreach.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Managing 3rd parties to maximise performance
- Manage budget to ensure monthly KPIs are met
- Pro-actively identify opportunities within the industry and produce solid, data backed business cases
- Keep up to date with latest insights and opportunities
Skills & Experiences Required:
- Previous experience within an affiliate based role
- Understanding of tracking technology
- Commercially astute, with a background in sales and sales performance
- Effective negotiation skills
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Experience producing business cases
- Able to produce, use and understand analytical data to back up business cases
- Able to work in a fluid fast paced environment
If you are interested in this 6 month contract assignment please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.