|Job Title:||Adobe Experience Manager Developer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Competitive salary, bonus and package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Dublin , Ireland
I am currently helping my client, a world class Telecoms company, to find an experienced AEM Developer:
We've done things differently since day one. We take the script and rip it up, we're a big-hearted energetic bunch, striving for a better connected life. The energy of our people, the pace at which we operate, and the thrill of making bold moves is exhilarating and addictive. Magic happens when we power the connections that millions value, and you can feel it… When these things combine, phenomenal things happen. We encourage our employees to face their weaknesses, to really open themselves up to new challenges and projects in a super-charged and rich learning environment. We want you to become the best version of yourself.
Join us as an AEM Developer
This team member will be tasked to deploying Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to power all of our product brand experiences. This individual will develop reusable integrations across our sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
What else it involves
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Digital Experience Team and vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
The skills we`re looking for
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- 3+ years of AEM 6.3/CQ6 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- 3+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM 6.3/CQ6.
- Experience with integrating AEM 6.3/CQ6 with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with CQ6 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
If interested, please reply to this advert in the first instance or send an up to date CV and covering note to Tommy.Clifford@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
VME Application Developer
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Application Developer (Java Developer)
Principal .Net Developer
Location: London, England