|Job Title:||Administrator/Business Support Administrator (Excel)|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Administrator/Business Support Administrator (Excel) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Derry, Northern Ireland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have strong email communication
- The successful candidate must have experience strong Excel skills, in pivot tables, formulas, creating reports
- Arranging meetings
- Excellent customer facing skills and experience
- Managing correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assisting in planning and arranging events
- Managing reception area and looking after visitors
- Answering phone calls and transferring calls as necessary
- Drafting, formatting, and printing documents
- Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies as needed
- Interacting with managers
- Assisting in purchase orders and invoicing
- Managing outgoing post and recording data on special deliveries
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Must have demonstrable experience working as an Administrator
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.