|Job Title:||Administrator (Quality Assurance) - Luxury Travel Company!|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Administrator (Quality Assurance)
Witney, Oxfordshire (Permanent)
A Luxury Travel Company are currently seeking 2 x Administrators to work within the Quality Assurance Team on a permanent basis, located out of their HQ in Witney, Oxfordshire.
If you have excellent attention to detail, accurate and speedy administration skills, and would like to work in a fast-paced yet supportive environment, then this role could be a great opportunity for you.
- Responsible for upholding the quality of trips that we operate, the key objective of this role is to check and authorise all bookings made by our Travel Sales Specialists.
- Follow documented processes to authorise bookings in our system, Journeydesk, including but not limited to, checking the following areas: client profile and household information, flight reservations, itinerary and supplier confirmations, supplier costs/selling price.
- Liaise with the Sales team regarding errors or questions and follow up to ensure errors are corrected.
- There will be some requirement to make amendments to flight reservations, itineraries and costs within specified guidelines.
- Maintain a centralised error tracking system to enable patterns to be identified and addressed with individuals or within teams and fed back to training.
Developing our Process
- Assist the Head of Sales Operations and other team members in developing the file authorisation process, suggesting amendments or additions the current process and flagging areas of concern with wider roll out.
- Assisting with training where required (either Travel Sales Specialists, Regional Sales Managers or new QCT team members).
- With a strong desire to get things right, you must be a natural organiser who is able to multi-task.
- A keen attention to detail and ability to focus on detail is crucial.
- You must be a confident communicator, who is resilient to pressure, whilst remaining calm and clear minded.
- You should be able to work independently to given timescales in a fast-paced environment and be self-motivating.
- An interest in travel is preferred, although personal knowledge of specific destinations is not required as training will be given.
- You should be a positive, energetic and outgoing person who is comfortable interacting with others and will fit in with any team you are working with.
- Excellent maths and English skills are essential.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word/Excel would be advantageous.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.