|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
9 month contract
This leading travel company are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their busy accounts team based in Oxfordshire.
You will be responsible for undertaking day to day accounts receivable operations with a specific focus on allocating all cash receipts.
This role may suit a recent school leave/ university graduate also.
- Assist in the processing of client refunds in a timely manner
- Assist Account Payable with the supplier refund process
- AR helpdesk queries
- Assist accounts receivable with sales reconciliation of cash
- Assist with process mapping the new process
- Assist with cover of Account Receivable analyst leave/absence
- Assist with current ongoing projects
You must have the following:
- Administration experience / finance experience is an advantage.
- High volume accurate processing
- Data processing experience/ Data entry
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.