|Job Title:||Acquisition Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for an Acquisition Manager.
As Acquisition Manager you'll be working within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build), by providing clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment.
Your responsibilities as Acquisition Manager will include;
- Ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements.
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting.
- Forecasting and managing delivery profiles.
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Senior Deployment Manager.
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists and delivery timescales as required.
- Management of change control process for site lists or specific site requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate and fit for purpose processes and reporting requirements are in place.
- Experience managing multi-site providers through the end-to-end Acquisition process.
- Microsoft Excel skills - Confident managing and reporting data
- Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them.
- Customer focus - We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Property Acquisition Specialist
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
VAT Compliance Manager
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Project Coordinator - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Location: Gloucestershire, England