|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Thomas|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Accounts Receivable Supervisor reporting into the Accounts Receivable and Collections Manager
Main duties will include :
- Supervise a team of 2 Accounts Receivable Associates based in London
- Supervise a temp registration finance team and act as the team leader for query escalation
- Responsible for Finance Registration Campaign, systems and systems reconciliations across all events
- Ensure compliance with financial principles
- Liaise directly with external auditors
- Set up receivables accounting processes for new revenue streams
- Identify system and process improvements, drive and implement change
- Assist and supervise Month End closing
- Assist and supervise day to day tasks of the AR team and ensure SLAs are met
- Partner successfully with wider UK finance team to develop best practice and controls
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
You will be proactive, forward thinking and willing to continually develop and improve process performance with demonstrable experience in accounts receivables, accounting with a similar profile.
You will demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements - with focus on Revenue Recognition Principles, Double Entry & Impact on Balance Sheet and P&L, Relevant Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation
- Strong understanding of Anti Money Laundering Regulations (AML) Know Your Customer (KYC) and GDPR
- Proven Accounts Receivable experience
- Proven supervisory experience
- Proven experience of system/process improvement
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail. Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to balance and prioritize effectively
- Tenacious and goal-driven attributes
- Strong levels of customer service both internal and external
- Good communication skills, very strong written English and professional manner.
- Excellent team-player, used to working towards shared objectives
- The ability to multitask
- Able to work autonomously and with the ability to recognize when to request assistance
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel (pivot tables, lookups etc.), Word (mail merge) and Power point.
- An additional language would be an advantage (Spanish, etc.).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.